Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass Malicious Injury to Property - First Offense - SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synicaal

Hello , Just wondering on what the typical steps are involved in this. Damage was done by accident and I was still arrested under this charge. I have already paid half of the damages back , the other person who should have been charged with this has not been. So right now it looks like I'm stuck with the full pay back of the damage. The reason I'm asking for so help of a forum is I am scared to death about getting jail time for something like this. Right now it is a Felony charge. Damage amount was less then 10,000 but more then 2,000. Like I said I have paid over 4,000 already.

Hello , Just wondering on what the typical steps are involved in this. Damage was done by accident and I was still arrested under this charge. I have already paid half of the damages back , the other person who should have been charged with this has not been. So right now it looks like I'm stuck with the full pay back of the damage. The reason I'm asking for so help of a forum is I am scared to death about getting jail time for something like this. Right now it is a Felony charge. Damage amount was less then 10,000 but more then 2,000. Like I said I have paid over 4,000 already.

You should discuss this with your lawyer.
You must mention that you are making restitution.
This early in the game that may be a bad idea.
It could be seen as an admission of guilt, and I do hope you are getting receipts.
Talk to your lawyer, ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back