Homicide, Murder, Manslaughter Make my day law, resulting in homicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have a friend (it's true) that was involved in a homicide recently. He was at his home, five people (3 men, 2 women) drove to his house and one of the men got out and began a physical fight with the homeowner he know's this guy has been an ongoing feud between them. The homeowner was able to run into his home, while all 5 people followed him into the home, the fight at times was 3 on 1 and the homeowners girlfriend was also assaulted punched in the face. These men proceeded to beat the crap out of this guy. He broke free and ran into his bedroom, remember he only knew one of the intruders. While in his bedroom he grabbed his shot gun one of the men who he did not know followed him and the fight was on again, the bad guy tried to grab the gun, my friend was able to kick him away making some space then shot the bad guy. My friend had a broken ankle, many visible injuries.
The guy that was killed is kinda popular in the community being made out to be an innocent victim, he is a bad guy when he drinks so I've heard and he was drunk. This sounds like a make my day law...case closed..it's still an on going investigation. My friend has not been arrested only questioned. What can he expect?
Thanks

Does your friend have a lawyer? If not, he needs one & should talk only to the lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back