Louisiana Verdict

Celeritus

Jurisdiction
Ohio
I was a Louisiana Resident from 1985 through 1990 and by 1992 I had resumed my Domicile in Columbus, Ohio when a Louisiana Resident filed a Civil Action in Louisiana against me. The Plaintiff wanted Child Support yet the Clerks Office had integrated another Civill Action to obtain a Bequeath intended for my possession from a California Resident who lived untill 2015. Otherwise the Plaintiff does allege that she is entitled to my Assets for Life.
First I was advised not to attend the Hearing since I was an Ohio Resident, although I never received a Verdict; I had possession of no Assets other than a 1995 Astro.
Do you think such Verdict is Legal, and how much time does any Verdict allot to obtain an Asset ?

I was a Louisiana Resident from 1985 through 1990 and by 1992 I had resumed my Domicile in Columbus, Ohio when a Louisiana Resident filed a Civil Action in Louisiana against me. The Plaintiff wanted Child Support

I'm assuming that, sometime while you lived in Louisiana, you fathered a child. Correct?

the Clerks Office had integrated another Civill Action to obtain a Bequeath intended for my possession from a California Resident who lived untill 2015.

I have no idea what this means or what this "bequeath" has to do with your child's mother's efforts to obtain child support from you.

the Plaintiff does allege that she is entitled to my Assets for Life.

Huh? Why would she be entitled to any of your assets. At most, if she obtained an order that required you to pay child support, she would be entitled to support, at whatever rate was calculated, until the child turned 18 (or otherwise aged out of child support pursuant to Louisiana law). If you never paid any child support, then that obligation is probably in excess of six figures and will follow you forever, until paid.

I was advised not to attend the Hearing since I was an Ohio Resident

Advised by whom? What hearing? Was this a hearing that took place back in the 1990s?

Do you think such Verdict is Legal

What verdict? If you fathered a child while you lived in Louisiana, any child support order certainly was legal.

how much time does any Verdict allot to obtain an Asset ?

Huh?

I acknowledged Paternity of two separate deliveries during my residency in Louisiana. I resumed my Domicile in Ohio for 10 years before a Plaintiff of Louisiana filed against me for Child Support in Louisiana during 2002. Because I did not attend the Louisiana hearing; the Judge called me and I agreed to pay a specified amount, though at the same time the Plaintiff had filed another case in Louisiana for Assets with held from my possession of which I had no knowledge and included a Bequeath from a California Resident who lived until 2015. The Plaintiff learned of the Assets through methods I cannot determine, however the Plaintiff could did not file against me within the jurisdiction of my Domain. The Louisiana Courts released no Verdicts to me.

No Attorney would accept the case in Louisiana or Ohio, but that problem is another Topic. Therefore the Topic of the Louisiana Verdict remains Jurisdiction, Venue, and Law. Can a Louisiana Judge render a Verdict against an Ohio Resident as described ? I agreed to Pay support for two Children, but the Judge either involves Assets beyond my Possession as a Defered Judgment to the Sentence or the Assets beyond my Possession are heard in another Louisiana Case, still the Louisiana Verdict could not render a Defendants Bequeath, Trust or any Assets the Defendant does not Posses, or even impose upon another States Jurisdiction. It makes you wonder; eh ? Especially in consideration of my thread Constitution and Law.

Do you think such Verdict is Legal

If a verdict has been handed down by a competent court of law, YES, such a verdict is legal.

how much time does any Verdict allot to obtain an Asset ?

I am unable to comprehend your question, sorry.

Can a Louisiana Judge render a Verdict against an Ohio Resident as described ?

If such a verdict was handed down, one can presume the court not only could, but DID do it!

It makes you wonder; eh ?

I wonder about many things mate, oh boy do I worry!!!!

Back