Looking for someone to look at an agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaor

I'm back and forth with my representation. He's one of the biggest entertainment attorneys in atlanta, but its very expensive for me. I do ALOT of production work, and I'm constantly getting agreements. To make a long story short, I'm wondering if anyone on here could check out a brief production agreement I received for a 2nd opinion, before i cough up $150 yet again to have his notes sent to the company.

Thanks,

-Justin

I'm back and forth with my representation. He's one of the biggest entertainment attorneys in atlanta, but its very expensive for me. I do ALOT of production work, and I'm constantly getting agreements. To make a long story short, I'm wondering if anyone on here could check out a brief production agreement I received for a 2nd opinion, before i cough up $150 yet again to have his notes sent to the company.
It's long after the fact but there are many people here (including us :D ) who can probably do the review. $150 is not expensive for a review of an agreement, especially for the time it might take for review. Best of luck and in the future, just contact us for assistance of this nature. :D

Hey, if you didn't take care of this issue, I could take a look at it for you. I work with production contracts every day.

Peace,

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back