looking for answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bratzilla4real

i am desperately trying to help my friend and am affraid i am only a hair stylist and am not savy about the law.i am looking for a para legal or criminal attorney to see if it is possible to have my friends court transcripts read and his direct appeal reviewed to see if there should be any additions made to it.he is no crazed lunatic i assure you, he like many people in lane county fell victim to crystal meth and made some poor choices.this doesn't excuse his behavior and i don't think that he should just get to come home but on the other hand he also was denied rights and cohersed into accepting a deal he didn't feel comfortable with. and as a result is sentenced to 12 years in prison.this is rediculous i have seen murders and child molesters and sexual preditors get lighter sentences!i really believe he has a leg tostand on and am desperate to help him in any way i can but am a complete lame about the law.he is seeking to get the two 70 month sentences to run concurrent and i am trying to help him any way i can.i would be grateful for any advice or educated nudges in a helpful direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back