Looking for an attorney to counter-litigate 8:17-cv-1522-T-33MAP Middle District of Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaintiff

Jurisdiction
Florida
Looking for an attorney to counter-litigate 8:17-cv-1522-T-33MAP Middle District of Florida.

Case summary:

Former employer gave me corporate iphone. Upon separation I was told to keep the iphone (documented via emails).
Iphone settings were never changed, and Microsoft Exchange was attempting to synchronize contacts with corporate Exchange server (standard functionality). User account was disabled upon separation, so no user authentication or data exchange ever took place. Former employer saw login attempts (from the automated sync service) and filed a Federal court complaint, accusing me of hacking (!) and electronic fraud.

I had retained competent Federal attorney and employer dropped the case. I had spent $40K in legal fees defending myself. I also have the device in my possession.

I'm looking for a capable attorney to counter litigate ON CONTINGENCY BASIS ONLY. The defendant is a public company based in Sarasota FL. They had perjured themselves by filing knowingly false claims to Federal Court. Elements of Prejudice and Aggravating Factors are present. They would realistically settle after 3-6 months, in my estimation. The case proves their culpability and would potentially damage their reputation, regulatory compliance failure, as well as perjury on Federal Court.

Please reach out to me directly. Thanks and regards.

This is not the way to find an attorney. Attorneys don't "reach out" to posters and it is unlikely that any attorney will take your case on a contingency.

You are welcome to use the "free case review" at the right side of this page or call around to find yourself an attorney.

Thread closed as further discussion will not help you.

WOW, just WOW!!!
Someone spent $40,000 in legal fees to keep a FREE iPhone.
Sometimes there are no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back