live in without divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallochitra

Hi

I want to stay with my bf who is separated (not divorced) from his wife from 2 years.. is it possible.. please help... thanks

Regards
Polly

Hi

I want to stay with my bf who is separated (not divorced) from his wife from 2 years.. is it possible.. please help... thanks

Regards
Polly

As long you're BOTH OF LEGAL AGE, sound mind, are consenting to the behavior, you can do anything you want to do.

Heck, you can make it a three way with Bigfoot in thevUSA these days.

Why you'd want to do it is another question that isn't relevant, you're BOTH free to spend your lives together, as long as you meet the conditions given above.

Well, we can't truly answer unless we know where OP and her boyfriend reside...cohabitation is still illegal in some places ;)

The common reason given to the new partner: Can't afford it.

The real reason: Not that interested in finalizing everything, and besides, I don't want to get married again - I just don't want to tell you that for whatever reason.

(Several years on legal boards certainly makes you jaded, doesn't it?!) :D

Well, we can't truly answer unless we know where OP and her boyfriend reside...cohabitation is still illegal in some places ;)
Maybe, but I can't recall the last time fornicators or adulterers were charged, other than military personnel under the UCMJ. You wanna bed Bigfoot, Casper the Ghost, Tony The Tiger (he's ggggrrrreeeaaat), a great white shark, a cute rhesus monkey, your red Volkswagen, a rubber blow up doll, a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary; hey, do your thing, dude or dudette. No one cares, you got rights, plenty of rights!!!

Why bother with this loser?
Find another boyfriend, a boyfriend without a complicated and checkered past, a pure boyfriend.
Who needs that kind of hassle?
Heck, just stay alone, having a boyfriend or girlfriend isn't all that great.
Don't you deserve a much better man than a "used" piece of junk?
Of course you do, find one!

Why bother with this loser?
Find another boyfriend, a boyfriend without a complicated and checkered past, a pure boyfriend.
Who needs that kind of hassle?
Heck, just stay alone, having a boyfriend or girlfriend isn't all that great.
Don't you deserve a much better man than a "used" piece of junk?
Of course you do, find one!

Thanks but no thanks fr this suggestion..

You'll need a forum or attorney specializing in Indian family law.

I don't any of either, sorry.

(Or rather, you boyfriend will need an attorney)

Maybe, but I can't recall the last time fornicators or adulterers were charged, other than military personnel under the UCMJ. You wanna bed Bigfoot, Casper the Ghost, Tony The Tiger (he's ggggrrrreeeaaat), a great white shark, a cute rhesus monkey, your red Volkswagen, a rubber blow up doll, a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary; hey, do your thing, dude or dudette. No one cares, you got rights, plenty of rights!!!

I meant countries - apparently I was right in my thinking ;)

Cohabitation outside of marriage can be a HUGE issue in some countries.

Heck, we've seen how they treat adulterers in some areas of the world.

I meant countries - apparently I was right in my thinking ;)

Cohabitation outside of marriage can be a HUGE issue in some countries.

Heck, we've seen how they treat adulterers in some areas of the world.

Slowly, but eventually, most of the facts are revealed.

Can you believe the lives some people lead?

I still can't get used to the things some people do.

And, can you believe how hard they fight to stay with these losers they've discovered rifling through heaps of monkey poo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back