Lindsay Lohan Lawyer People Magazine Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
I found this entire matter interesting... from a legal perspective. I'm curious to know your comments. I couldn't believe that a lawyer who had met with Lindsday Lohan and her family was somehow doing a "tell all" with People Magazine. Well... perhaps there is more than meets the eye. Discuss. :)

http://www.thelawprofessor.com/lindsay-lohan-lawyer-just-doesnt-get-it/

I found this entire matter interesting... from a legal perspective. I'm curious to know your comments. I couldn't believe that a lawyer who had met with Lindsday Lohan and her family was somehow doing a "tell all" with People Magazine. Well... perhaps there is more than meets the eye. Discuss. :)

http://www.thelawprofessor.com/lindsay-lohan-lawyer-just-doesnt-get-it/

Professor, Goldberg got it all too well.

His comments seem to be part of a "PR" campaign (conspiracy) to rehabilitate Lohan's tarnished and tawdry image in the eyes of the public.

More importantly, his comments appeal to the "better natures" of Hollywood moguls.

Goldberg's comments try to paint Lohan as a child, a child lost in the wilds of Hollywood.

It sets her up sympathetically for the jury that is about to hear her civil case.

It also begins the rehabilitation and cleansing effort for the Hollywood moguls.

What saddens me is the damage it does to the image of attorneys.

It sullies our profession.

It taints us all.

It plays into the erroneous image in the public eye of what attorneys will do for fame and money.

Goldberg doesn't seem to care about that, however.

You and I, on the other hand, do.

Perhaps you're right - he gets it but just doesn't care. Maybe I should change the name of the article, lol. :) My thought was that he doesn't get that we do see through the unending bull that he's pushing with this PR campaign.

Yes, it disappoints me greatly for all the reasons you mention. Very, very well put. We'll see in the coming days what he spins and I don't mind highlighting it in the hope someone pays attention and changes are made...

PS - love the signature icon. :)

Interesting.
Shapiro is a negotiator, not all that effective as a litigator or criminal defense lawyer according to my sources in LA.
He has big connections in LA, however.
If Cochran hadn't led OJ's defense team, OJ would never have walked.

However, Lohan seems more cooperative now, so Shapiro could be her champion.

It does up the ante.
I think Shapiro will get rehab for Lohan using his tv connections.

I predict she will end up on Dr. Drew's next Celebrity Rehab Show.

I don't think she will ever do a day in county.

Even if she does, she will do 20-25 days with good time on her 90 day sentence.

If things don't go her way, look for someone to have an incident - suicide, mental, breakdown, something medical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back