Limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonZ

Hello,
I hope this is being posted in the correct forum. State: TN
How many times can someone be petitioned to court for the same problem? This concerns a custody matter. The mother lost custody three years ago and this is the fifth time she is petitioning my son into court. Is there anything that can be done to stop her or is this a matter that can continue until the children are 18 years old? This is just too much for the boys and everyone else to handle anymore. She has said she will continue because she plans to drive us all broke and crazy.
Thank you,
Sharon

You should hire a lawyer. Ask that he petition the court to find that the bad person is filing frivolous lawsuit and be banned from doing so in the future.

It is extremely hard to get a court issue a judgment to that effect in a lawsuit, but you can try.

You should hire a lawyer. Ask that he petition the court to find that the bad person is filing frivolous lawsuit and be banned from doing so in the future.

It is extremely hard to get a court issue a judgment to that effect in a lawsuit, but you can try.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I am going to take your advice. We're fed up. I'm sure the Judge is too seeing we were all just there in January. The Judge told her then he was sick and tired of seeing this case brought back into court again and again.
Thank you,
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back