lefted to died

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMGH

My Hubby He has 2 girls 18 and 19. He has paid 87000.00 and still paying. The mother of girls takes him back to court for more money. I would like to know if a judge can take what mother say by mouth NO PROOF. Father take Proof of income. Both were aske to bring in all basics income ect. The mother tells judge by mouth that she is on SSI.no proof.
meanwhile she lives in Puerto Rico.Theres no SSI in Puerto Rico and she get 652.00 a month from SSI. She puts down that she has gardner,car ins, house payment ect. and that the 18 is on SSI also.no proof. The father my hubby brings home only 480.00 every 2 weeks after all dedutions.judge see pay sub. I the wife has been on SSD for a few yrs already.I get 508.00 onces a month I have to paid 390.00 a month for my meds, I have to eat I pay rent ect. So the dear judge gives the mother more money from 338.00 to 978.00 every 14 days. So now my dear hubby brings home ONLY $21.00 every 2 weeks.So now I cant pay rent buy my meds or pay bills. So as nice as the judge is . Leaves me soon to be in streets. And I guess to died. cause I cant buy my meds.I have high blood pressure and other health perblems and no money for food. I think this judge needs to be removed I would like to know if I can take the judge to court. For leaveing me to died.

Last edited:
...And I guess to died. cause I cant buy my meds.And I have to eat ICE. cause I cant buy food. I think this judge needs to be removed I would like to know if I can take the judge to court. For leaveing me to died....

Ask the judge to disqualify himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back