Negligence, Other Injury Lead poisoning

K

Karl

Jurisdiction
California
I performed lead abatement on my job on pre job blood lead test was high blood lab recommended chelation therapy by personal care provider the superintendent who is also ps1safety officer of the co disposed of it I was told a year later put on a lead job blasting the next day for four months with no test he and office administrator said didn't tell me because by law I was to be removed from job until doctors release with safe lead level said couldn't work me couldn't fire me so they threw it away I got copy from lab said was hoping I'd quit messed with my pay shorting me making me wait a month to get paid our pay is weekly and etc trying to make me quit I didn't quit I needed my job the effect of the lead hurting me I went twice to hospital told my supervisor I thought I'd been lead bit because of my symptoms they tried to convince me it wasn't and didn't test me now I know why administrator said she had to get rid of it if auditors found it he would be in trouble told me a year ago better have good layers statuates had run out good luck I've had no treatment called union rep couldn't help me he told my bosses repeatedly for two years I was not in union I was never told held out for all dues pensions etc for close to three years. What can I do

Get medical evaluation help immediately.
Talk to CA licensed lawyer.
In your state this kind of stuff is taken seriously.
The lawyer will know how to direct you.
Get well first.

Get medical evaluation help immediately.
Talk to CA licensed lawyer.
In your state this kind of stuff is taken seriously.
The lawyer will know how to direct you.
Get well first.
Thank you the company is out of Washington I just moved here we work all over the country I was living in California at the time it happened and was doing a job in California we were doing a government contract I would get an attorney from California are the state of Washington

Please use proper sentences and grammar. I have a decent amount of experience with occupational lead exposure and unions but I can not understand your post well enough to give you any sort of decent advice.

Back