Lawyer won't help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdchrist3

I have a friend that is in prison with a sentence of life with mercy for being present during a kidnapping when she was 14.She is now 25. When she was sentenced she was appointed a lawyer in the state of West Virginia. The state has lost 3 years of her time and she can't see the parole board without that time on her timecard.We have contacted her lawyer and judge several times and asked them to help get her timecard straightened out but they won't even respond.Does anyone know who I could contact that could make this lawyer do his job? We really need help!

Q: Does anyone know who I could contact that could make this lawyer do his job?

A: Why do you think this is the lawyer's job?

You are free to hire a private attorney if you feel the PD is not doing their job.

Q: Does anyone know who I could contact that could make this lawyer do his job?

A: Why do you think this is the lawyer's job?

My friend has been told that the PD is her appointed attorney. She has even written to her judge and the corts several time and begged them to remove him as her a lawyer so she can get a new one.They will not even respond to her.She of coarse has no money to hire a lawyer to get this taken care of.

You are free to hire a private attorney if you feel the PD is not doing their job.

My friend has been told that the PD is her appointed attorney. She has even written to her judge and the corts several time and begged them to remove him as her a lawyer so she can get a new one.They will not even respond to her.She of coarse has no money to hire a lawyer to get this taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back