Law suit

Mariah

Jurisdiction
Maine
Hello my name is Mariah Thurlow and I live in Princeton maine My babies were taken away from me 2 days ago my husband had some mental health problems which he has been stable for over a year now we have done everything and anything cps has asked us to do EVERYTHING! We both have 2 councelors my issue is transportation logistcare either can't accommodate me or they dont have.any drivers available that day but because I missed 12 appointments they judge found jeapordy in me and had my babies taken away 40-50 Miles away i.live on the passamaquoddy tribal land my babies dont have enough blood quantum to be on the census here but i do and still they took my babies far away these babies haven't been with anyone else but me and Guardian at Latium and child welfare from my tribe said in court that the girls should remain with me nope my babies were taken away from 2 days ago Im looking to get a suit against CPS our rights have been violated ny husband wasn't allowed to stand up in court and present any kind of testimony on his behalf we were threatened by cps intimanated by cps its not right weve been harassed by cps unnecessary checks by the cops no fault of the cops cps doing

The only answer that can be given to your non-question is that you need an attorney.

Your post is mostly gibberish. Please use proper sentences. You don't mention why CPS was involved in the first place. It is also not clear what happened in court. Did the court order the children be removed from the home?

I missed 12 appointments they judge found jeapordy in me and had my babies taken away

You already KNOW why this saga is continuing.

my issue is transportation logistcare either can't accommodate me or they dont have.any drivers available that day but because I missed 12 appointments

You also know one of the major reasons you're continuing to endure this separation.

If a judge orders you to attend a class, do a task, etc... LACK OF TRANSPORTATION isn't a valid excuse.

There are only two valid excuses that won't cause you to suffer further legal harm, one is a severe medical issue, substantiated by PROOF of your incapacitation by a physician's letter.

The other is YOUR death, which really won't matter insofar as the judge's order or anything else is concerned.

My babies were taken away from me 2 days ago

Taken by whom, and why?

my husband had some mental health problems which he has been stable for over a year now

Either whoever took your kids disagrees with your assessment of the situation or this has nothing to do with it.

We both have 2 councelors my issue is transportation logistcare either can't accommodate me or they dont have.

Huh?

I missed 12 appointments

12 appointments with whom?

they judge found jeapordy in me

You don't say....

The only answer that can be given to your non-question is that you need an attorney.
Your post is mostly gibberish.

Yeah...pretty much.

Back