LANS Corp

Status
Not open for further replies.

momjd

I am thinking of taking a staff attorney position with LANS Corp, a legal aid service for middle class clients. I was just looking for any feedback on this organization, either from former or current staff attorneys or from past clients. There is not much on the internet about them.

I am thinking of taking a staff attorney position with LANS Corp, a legal aid service for middle class clients. I was just looking for any feedback on this organization, either from former or current staff attorneys or from past clients. There is not much on the internet about them.

If the paycheck clears and you are not doing anything illegal, then go for it!

:angel

Hi, I have been offered a position with this company. Can you tell me if your experience was a good one? Thank you.

Hi I also have been offered and have read their contract and am skeptical and have not sent back. Any further info?

Dear momjd - what was your experience with lans corp? They just offered me the same and I'm nervous. they seem sketchy. bettyb

I do not think you will want to work for Lans Corp. I have been a client since 12/2006, and I still do not have any paperwork from them. I am trying to get custody of my niece. Her mother passed away and her father has abandoned
her. My niece has lived with us for over a year. She will turn 15 in August. We have waited this long and I guess when she turns eighteen I will no longer need their services. I paid $450.00 for nothing. You might want to go on the internet and read some more stories on Lans Corp. Just type in Lans Corp and there are horror stories on there about them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back