Landlord went psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boopster71

Any info that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated

I have know my landlord for the past 6 years or so his sons are friends with my boys (age 14 and 17) ok so here is the scoop His 1st floor apartment was available for rent so we worked out an agreement and I moved in (February 05) Ever since I moved in he would come downstairs to my place just about every night I am the type of person that enjoys my privacy and when I get home from work I have things to do I can't just sit around and entertain him. Right from the get go I would get several messages a day from him I tried being nice I really did but this was starting to wear thin. On May 13 (I work full time and also go to school full time) I was in class and received phone call from this looney upset that my son had friends over and there was not adult supervision at my home so I called my son to see if maybe they were playing the music loud or something and he was not so I call my landlord back and ask him what is going on why is he so pissed he starts yelling at me telling me that maybe I should be home and so of course I get defensive I am like are they playing the music loud what are they doing wrong and he just started yelling at me so I hung up on him. When I got home he was in the hall way and wanted to discuss the situation. I said look Al, I am having a birthday cake for him I told him (my son) to invite his friends over and we would have cake when I got home well he starts ranting and raving and acting like a looney bird so now we are screaming at each other in the hall way I walk by him and I must admit I yelled I am not your girlfriend, your wife, or your daughter for you to constantly be in my business so anyway I go inside he is still in the hallway acting crazy so I open the door and now we are face to face and any minute someone is going to get laid out so anyway Mommys son to the rescue my son gets in between us and he is like Al, please stop yelling at my mom now Al starts yelling at him now all hell breaks loose anyway he called the cops and told the cops I threatened him. On Monday I received an e-mail from him stating that he was going to start eviction procedures so I called my bank and transferred my money to my checking account so he could not cash my check for the rent (I know this is wrong on my part but if he is going to evict me and I have to move I need money to move) Now here is my dilema I have received about 6 e-mails from him and a total of 18 voice messages when I cam ehome last night he started trouble and I wound up calling the cops on him there is so much more to the story I am not sure what to do or where to go or who to talk to any advice would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back