landlord has not followed through w/anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressed_mom

My husband 2 kids and I have been renting on a month 2 month for 6 months. our back yard was and is still dirt, they told me they were going to put in sod. One excuse after another, then they dump off the stuff(when we were not home and had no idea they were comming) and directions for us to do it. paneling comming off walls said he would fix not done. did not recieve the lead report for the house. said it was packed as they were moving and he would get it to me.never got it. I called and left a message (finally got machine)that I figured out why the water bill was so high( they pay w/s/g said was high and raised our rent) there was a water leak under the house. One week later again while we were gone, I get a call that he is here and has shut the water off till he can get the parts to fix itnext day.he came fixed collected rent then handed me a thirty day notice to vacate. He said it is because of mold under house. When I talked to some one else who used to rent here they said there was a leak before and that is why they moved out. help need advice. If this has been on going he knew about it should he have to pay for the move ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back