Land Contract deed

Status
Not open for further replies.

carm1785

Hello,
Hopefully someone can advise me on what to do. I have recently inquired about a condo from this company I found on a website here in Michigan Win Win Family Homes.The company states on the website that you can purchase a home or a condo with no bank qualifying or credit check. After going to view the condo I would like to proceed. Now the website of the company explained that we are able to purchase homes under a land contract deed and the company also helps people get out there current home,but the owner explained that I would be able to take over ownership of the condo for a period of time(3 years),I will be eligible for tax credit and responsible for repairs and all I need is two months payments to move in .My understanding is limited in this process so I'm not sure what to ask for. I contacted the condo association and the city's reg. of deeds which has the condo owner's name still listed (which is different from the company offering the property). My First Question is a land contract deed legitimate? To me it pretty much it sounds like I'm renting without anyone taking the responsibility as a landlord.And could anyone advise me on what I should be asking the company owner before proceeding? Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back