Consumer Law, Warranties Kirby vaccum

Ilovemykids

I purchased a kirby and cancelled it in the three days that my contract said to. They came to my house and looked at the vaccum and said that they cannot take it back because of the scratches that were on the head of the aluminum. I asked If could pay to fix it or replace the part that was scratched and they said no. That they were not going to take it back, the most that they could do us give me money off the original price and sign a new contract with the new price on it. I feel as if they are trying to force me into this purchase and even the finance company is telling me that they are wrong for what they are doing. I have done my research and found that to buy a whole new allumin peice is only 180. Rather than paying 1000 for this vaccum and and dealing with these people again I would rather replace it but they are saying I cant. What should I do?

Google "Kirby scams and sales methods".

You have been scammed.

Maybe your TV stations of newspaper might help, otherwise, getting rid of Kirby is like trying to scrape dog poo off your shoe.

Google "Kirby scams and sales methods".

You have been scammed.

Maybe your TV stations of newspaper might help, otherwise, getting rid of Kirby is like trying to scrape dog poo off your shoe.

Kirby is cursed with terrible sales and customer service. You need to adhere to the terms set in the original contract. Don't let them scam you into something else.
Keep making calls/contacts until this gets resolved. If you contacted them to cancel within the specified time then they need to take it back. If they continue to refuse you can seek a remedy in civil court.

Send them a certified letter and tell them they you have no intention of paying a penny since you contacted them within the appropriate time frame and tell them they have 10 days to claim their vacuum cleaner or you will donate it to charity.

Back