K Visa K1 visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybill

Hi,

My name is Cybill and I'm from the Philippines. I met my fiancee 4 years ago when i worked for his company. He is planning to petition me and my son using a K1 Non Immigrant Visa. However, he has a colorful past.
1. He was convicted of Stalking and spent 9 months in jail almost 15 years ago. A few years later he was exonerated.
2. When he was here in the Philippines, his business failed because he got very ill, then it was a chain reaction, his company in the states failed as well, because his own family stole from him, this resulted him having several tax issues. He has not filed income tax for almost 3 years. Now the IRS is investigating his case and is supposedly charging him $3M for stocks that he has not even received.
We were told that he has to wait for 3 years before he can file bankruptcy.
During this 3 year interval, is he legible to apply for a k1 visa for me and my son? He still has a couple of thousands in the bank as savings. What should we do? Most of his assets have been taken away already. Does he need to accept job offers? He has several job offers that pay a lot of money. Should he do that so he could prove to the USCIS that he is able to support me and my son? If he committed a crime that he was exonerated of, should it be mentioned in the application forms of the uscis?

cybill said:
Hi,

My name is Cybill and I'm from the Philippines. I met my fiancee 4 years ago when i worked for his company. He is planning to petition me and my son using a K1 Non Immigrant Visa. However, he has a colorful past.
1. He was convicted of Stalking and spent 9 months in jail almost 15 years ago. A few years later he was exonerated.
2. When he was here in the Philippines, his business failed because he got very ill, then it was a chain reaction, his company in the states failed as well, because his own family stole from him, this resulted him having several tax issues. He has not filed income tax for almost 3 years. Now the IRS is investigating his case and is supposedly charging him $3M for stocks that he has not even received.
We were told that he has to wait for 3 years before he can file bankruptcy.
During this 3 year interval, is he legible to apply for a k1 visa for me and my son? He still has a couple of thousands in the bank as savings. What should we do? Most of his assets have been taken away already. Does he need to accept job offers? He has several job offers that pay a lot of money. Should he do that so he could prove to the USCIS that he is able to support me and my son? If he committed a crime that he was exonerated of, should it be mentioned in the application forms of the uscis?

You're being fed a bunch of nasty lies.

People rarely do prison time and decades later get exonerated of their crimes in the USA.

You do not have to wait three years to file bankruptcy.

The IRS doesn't charge you $3million for stocks you never owned.

The story he's telling you has holes you're choosing not to see, because you love him.

Be careful about believing the stories this man is spewing.

He has no intention of bringing you to the US.

He's stringing you along.

How much money have you "loaned" him?

What has he convinced you to do fir him?

Speak to your friends and family about this liar.

They know both of you.

Ask them to be blunt and frank with you.

They know things, but live you, and won't speak because they don't want to hurt you and burst your bubble!!

Be careful.

This man is up to no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back