Just some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

meblu2u

I am a tenant I rent from a Police Detective I am never late with my rent always ontime. My problem is with neighbor I live in a four family townhouse. My neighbor has continuesly made threats of violence called police for my tv being loud cps for my son crying while sick Doctor was notified high fever falsifing police reports I have called the police 17 times notified my landlord who has advised me if I continue to call the police he would evict me I have a leaking basement called him for that broken screen door called him for that everytime I take a shower water leaks in my kitchen ceiling called him on that. What do I do? Latest incident was today when infront of my 5 year old threaten to kill me police said it was hear say nothing they could do. Any suggestions my lease is up in March and were intending to by a home but not if he threatens to kick us out. Please any suggestions

Your post is a bit hard to read but why don't you ask your landlord if you can be let out of your lease early without a financial penalty. I'm sure he's sick of the both of you calling the police on each other and with his comment about eviction he may be ripe to simply let you out of the lease.

As for the repair issues; it is far better to send these to him in writing so you have documentation that you notified him.

Gail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back