Judgements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVISK

I some dental issues a year ago . I went on a emergancy visit to a dentist who did a root canal . This took several trips . During my last visit ( while he drilling in my mouth ) , he stated the tooth next to it was bad . He then , without written or a verbal permission , decided to start putting a filling in the tooth . He then stated it was too bad to do a filling and he was going to start the root canal . Two months later that tooth started hurting . I then went to a different dentist . I was too mad that this tooth was going bad . I never gave him per mission to mess with that tooth . It never bothered me . The tooth had to be removed , it had been knocked lose .
Well I get home today from work to find a judgment letter in the mail . I will appear in court . How do I fight this . I do not mind paying for the orginal tooth . I do not feel I should pay for a tooth that he worked on without permission . Espeically since he is the reason I no longer have that tooth . ( It is a moler . Not noticable )
Please someone tell me how I handle this .

Krystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back