judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

malakai79

AT one point i had a judgement issued against me well it was garnished from my wages but they havent filed a satisfaction i have contaced his attorney ,the circuit clerks office and they tell me i have to contact his attorney well i have and once i got ahold of him he said they would do it right away well that was probably 2 months ago this satifaction should have been entered in over a 1 1/2 ago. What do i do now???

I'd send a fax to the attorney and tell him that if you don't get the satisfaction of judgment soon, you will consider taking action against the attorney and client. Your formal letter and fax should give him notice that you are serious. See if that prompts action.

Ia lready sent him a letter like that in the mail,he called me and told me it would be done, but nothing yet what do i need to do?

I'd send him one last letter informing him that if the problem was not resolved within 7 days you would take action, which may also include potentially contacting the state bar association. If he still won't deal with the satisfaction of judgment issue... you have your recourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back