Sentencing, Plea Bargains Joint suspension -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigandlittles

Good evening - my husband signed a five year joint suspension last year on possession charges. He had two strikes from 97 but walked the struggle and narrow until he started using two years ago... He got a joint suspension, and has been on probation.
He got pulled over for a cracked windshield, and the guy he was giving a ride home to had a back pack with profiles from 2004 in there. So they arrested my husband and he is being charged with fraud. Even with the guy coming forward saying it was his.
We've been going to court 23 times since may 1st, and without resolution. My concern is them giving the joint suspension... They offered him 16 months last month but does that include the suspension and violation?
We go back the 25th with a new da assigned... But I'm wondering if the deal will go lower or she will renig on it as it's not on the tahl form? Our lawyer is super passive and I feel really lost.

We are all judged by the company we keep.
Those at risk are often better off becoming lone wolves.
Trust no one helps those in your husband's position.
If he gets a break, he must avoid 99% of his acquaintances.
His probation agreement spoke to that, avoid the criminal element.
Be careful of the company you keep, especially if you are under a legal disability.

Last edited:
We don't know what will happen. Hopefully your lawyer will start being more helpful. You really need to work with your lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back