jerkyneigbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

beronica

i live in an apartment complex with i believe 15 units.now in one apartment theres a family with 3 teenage kids and there parents. according to the father he walks around the apartments like he's the manager.the landlord lives on the complex but he's always so busy hes not here to see or hear everything that goes on.i've notice that the father helps the landlord do repairs etc.in exchange to pay there rent .''said by the landlord/when ask if the father was manager''. ok now the problem is that this family have some anger problems among eachother (which is none of my buisness/just giving you an idea of how bad this is)but now it is my bisness when they try to bully my husband and i.whats worst is that it started with the kids. the kids start looking at you and start yelling out ''what what the f@##you looking at etc. etc.!now im thinking is this kid talking to me. this was the first time it happened so i kept walking to my apt. now the next day &im coming home and again these kids start running there mouths. so this time i go speak to there parents.what a waste of time the parents are just as in mature as these kids.now i see were they get it .so that was a waste of time .so next i e-mail the landlord and explained what had happened . so i know he's aware of what happened . yet he didnt responed /so i just hope he was able to speak to his ''manager''&his family !so i left it at that .since this has happened 3 other tennents have came to speak to me &all have said the same ''that this family are always figthing with other tennents .the son &his father have physically gotten in disputes in-several occasion the police have been called. so now i'm thinking great the landlord still dont have it under control.so i was thinking since these kids are under age i cant touch them.& i dont feel i should move out because other then that i like living here.i also dont think this ''manager is represnting the landlord in such a perfessional way''!this sucks because everyday my husband goes to work i feel un comfortalbe for his safety because he speaks spanish and he hardly understands any thing except that these kids keep calling him on to a fight.&i'ved told him dont do anything because these kids are under age. but one can only take so much.what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back