Weapons, Guns, Firearms james davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwddavis2102

i was arested in galveston after a ci clamed to have bought some meth off of someone in my house in plain view of the offercers they got a no knock warrent and busted down my door found three guns and allmost a quorter gram of meth can i find out who the ci was i was charged with felon in posson of a firearm

i was arested in galveston after a ci clamed to have bought some meth off of someone in my house in plain view of the offercers they got a no knock warrent and busted down my door found three guns and allmost a quorter gram of meth can i find out who the ci was i was charged with felon in posson of a firearm

Yes, your attorney can get that information (and much more) during the discovery phase before your trial.

This ain't your first rodeo cowboy, but here's what you do now:
Shut up, say nothing about this to no one
Stay away from all the people you were associating with
Keep your eyes and ears open, and your mouth shut
If anyone asks about this event, simply say, "Under advice of counsel I can't comment on anything."
Plead NOT guilty, request a public defender (or hire your own mouthpiece)
Stay away from any ILLEGAL activity or any FORMER FELONS and/or users of ILLEGAL drugs

Its been my experience as a criminal defense attorney for decades that the CI is one of the people you trusted most, or recently became acquainted with you.

At any rate, it doesn't matter now, just STOP trusting ANYONE but yourself and your lawyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back