Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication issued m.i.p. 7 months ago and still have not gone to court

Status
Not open for further replies.

elt04

in july 2004 i was issued an mip while camping along w/ 3 of my other friends. they have all been to court and everything has been taken care of. i, on the other hand havn't even gone in fo rmy arraignment yet. each month i call the court and have a new date scheduled because they havn't recieved any information about me yet...its been 7 months though. today i called because my supposed date for arraignment is friday the 18, but like usual they still don't have any info on me. the clerk at the court told me to try calling back tomorrow to see if they get it then, but honestly whats the chance they get it tomorrow when they havn't gotten it in the past 7 months. Heres where i need the advice....should i call and reschedule and risk having to go in, when i don't have the money or transporation to get there. or should i jsut not call and assume that they're not gonna get any info about me in the next 24 hours. wha twould happen if i did this? would i be off the hook? what would happen though if they recieved information in the next couple months? i was 18 when i was issued the m.i.p. so my parents never found out, i really don't want them to send something to my house. any advice, plllllllllllllease help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back