is there such a document thats Standart called a Time line to sign to prove you are moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samera

Jurisdiction
Colorado
cause i need to know cause i am told i have to sign but he was very anxious that i not involve anyone,,,,i feel it maybe a trick....i just dont want to sign something that can make me move any sooner than i need to just because he wants a gf and i am in the way....thank you very much i didnt know where else to ask

I have no idea what you are talking about. Who gave you the form? Who wants it back? What is the purpose? What information does the form contain?

i have no idea....but thats what i was told and i dont trust him.....said that its some standart form and that its not intended to hurt me...but i just dont trust him....he doesnt want me to investigate...which sounds suspicious in its self....says it shows intent i will leave....thats no problem...i intend on that...but dont feel comfortable signing when i KNOW his married gf is feeding him this information...it could be a promise to leave alot sooner than i intend....he just took 20 thousand worth of coats and hid them thinking i wouldnt notice cause she wants them.....and no...no receipts....been here over a yr.....

Suppose you start at the beginning and use proper grammar? There are lots of things which might be "standard forms" but you have not at all explained who "he" is, why he wants you to sign something (a stranger didn't wake up one day and decide to ask you to sign a form), why "his" gf has any role in your signing a form, and how 20K in coats fits into the story.

he CLAIMS that its something that just proves i intend to leave....but i dont trust its not something that evicts me sooner...his married gf gave him that info...and just lately he took 20 tho worth of fir coats and hid them cause she wants them.....and no...no receipts...i trusted him...just didnt count on HER...hes mad at me cause i refused his advances.....no...havent see that document...but hes made claims there is one.....i dont trust him

Suppose you start at the beginning and use proper grammar? There are lots of things which might be "standard forms" but you have not at all explained who "he" is, why he wants you to sign something (a stranger didn't wake up one day and decide to ask you to sign a form), why "his" gf has any role in your signing a form, and how 20K in coats fits into the story.
he..is that man i have been a roommate to for the past yr and he claims it is nothing just...as he says...will start the clock....thats how he worded it....he got this crap from a married woman that is conning him for money she beleaves he has.....

he..is that man i have been a roommate to for the past yr and he claims it is nothing just...as he says...will start the clock....thats how he worded it....he got this crap from a married woman that is conning him for money she beleaves he has.....
his gf....is making him beleave she will leave a 27 yr old marriage for him and the coats i just added to show how desperate he is to make her happy...things were fine before she started filling his head with this crap.....i just needed to check to see if theres any form that will do as hes telling me or if its a hoax...and yes...i intend on leaving but dont want to be pushed into a worse situation....so if you can shed light on it...fine...but if you cant...fine too.....

Honestly I can't even tell what I would be shedding light on. You have a roommate. I don't care about his love life or how many coats he has a receipt for. He wants you to sign some sort of agreement related to your living arrangement. Most of us would call that a lease. You have not read this document and therefore do not know what it says. Well, my crystal ball is busted so I don't either. How about reading it first, then tell us what it says? Or don't sign it. What happens if you refuse?

Honestly I can't even tell what I would be shedding light on. You have a roommate. I don't care about his love life or how many coats he has a receipt for. He wants you to sign some sort of agreement related to your living arrangement. Most of us would call that a lease. You have not read this document and therefore do not know what it says. Well, my crystal ball is busted so I don't either. How about reading it first, then tell us what it says? Or don't sign it. What happens if you refuse?
Its not...a lease...he says it just shows intent i will leave...but says its a standerd form....and SHE told him shed move in as soon as he had me sign...i just need to know is there such a form cause i have never been made to sign one and i am hesident o do so now....i apologize i cant give you more...but its all i have....i have tryed to be as clear as i can you cant bully me into giving you something i dont have....just need to know if that document even exists.....cause i wont sign it if he intends on tricking me into leaving here sooner then i am able...so thanks for nothing

It is standard to put intent to vacate or not renew a lease in writing. Some properties/landlords might have a form for tenants to use which contains this information, and it might be standard for them to use it. If the form does not contain correct information such as the date you plan to vacate don't sign it.

It is standard to put intent to vacate or not renew a lease in writing. Some properties/landlords might have a form for tenants to use which contains this information, and it might be standard for them to use it. If the form does not contain correct information such as the date you plan to vacate don't sign it.
he claims its a TIME line of my intent to leave.....and i wont...thank you

I have no idea what you mean by timeline as vacating is a singular event. There is only one date. if you mean it locks you into a notice period such as 30, 60, or 90 days, that is standard.

When you asked him why he wants you to sign, what did he say? I have no idea what his motive might be but if you have expressed to him you plan to move out, it is entirely reasonable that he get it in writing from you when you intend that to happen.

I have no idea what you mean by timeline as vacating is a singular event. There is only one date. if you mean it locks you into a notice period such as 30, 60, or 90 days, that is standard.
what can he do if i refuse to sign? cause in my book...its a little suspicious that he didnt want to get anyone involved

When you asked him why he wants you to sign, what did he say? I have no idea what his motive might be but if you have expressed to him you plan to move out, it is entirely reasonable that he get it in writing from you when you intend that to happen.
he claimed that it wouldnt hurt me...infact it would protect me....said it will still give me a yr...but after all the lies he has since told me...i dont trust him...nor did he express any desire to know...said it wont even matter infact...said it was standerd....i have never had such a thing and so it worries me

he claimed that it wouldnt hurt me...infact it would protect me....said it will still give me a yr...but after all the lies he has since told me...i dont trust him...nor did he express any desire to know...said it wont even matter infact...said it was standerd....i have never had such a thing and so it worries me
and...i know his motive....its what it always has been,,,he beleaves that its his right to come between a 27 yr old marriage just cause hes..."LONELY" and i am in his way cause i have a moral code

Who he has a relationship with has no bearing on this at all. If he has 20 married girlfriends it does not change a thing. I really can't help you anymore if you don't even know what the document says. Neither can anyone else.

Who he has a relationship with has no bearing on this at all. If he has 20 married girlfriends it does not change a thing. I really can't help you anymore if you don't even know what the document says. Neither can anyone else.
sorry...but i have given you a motive and so it Does have some bearing...after all what i do next directly effects me....as so does She...cause its because of her that he beleaves he needs to do this even when she is married so like him beleaves she has the right to play with other ppl's life's....and i'm most sorry you didnt see that because he wouldnt even be doing any of this without her influence....just like the theft of 20k coats is called grand thief.....they were mine...not his or even hers to hide so i couldnt take my property with me when i left...and i cant even make a report cause they are out of this state now and he would make what time i have left here...hellllllll.....so...please dont suggest that...cause all of it is related

sorry...but i have given you a motive and so it Does have some bearing...after all what i do next directly effects me....as so does She...cause its because of her that he beleaves he needs to do this even when she is married so like him beleaves she has the right to play with other ppl's life's....and i'm most sorry you didnt see that because he wouldnt even be doing any of this without her influence....just like the theft of 20k coats is called grand thief.....they were mine...not his or even hers to hide so i couldnt take my property with me when i left...and i cant even make a report cause they are out of this state now and he would make what time i have left here...hellllllll.....so...please dont suggest that...cause all of it is related
plus almost any person that practices the law has to beable to figure things out...its kinda their job...you have all the information that i could give you...and all you choose to do is act nasty...fine...i came here for help...not criticism....that,,you seem to have in abundance....dont reply if thats all you bring to the table cause i'm dealing with enough crap plus having to pretend i didnt notice just so i wont be kicked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back