Is selling Designer Replica purses illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teardrops319

I am thinking of starting a Purse Party business.. Some of my inventory would be purchased from china and the handbags would be replica coach, handbags, etc. Is this illegal? I wouldnt advertise as being real or deceit anyone. The rest of my inventory would not be replica it would be local desingers products, etc.. I am in Texas. Please advise me before I move forward.
:angel

replica bags and jewelries

I see it's legal because i am so glad that i have received my pretty chanel and hermas jeweries which i bought from china at this store www(dot)ever-far(dot)com At first ,i cannot image that looks exact imitated jewelries can be sold in such a low price.I am wondering the quality and whether the seller is a scamers and some other concerns.
At last i made my decision to have a try to buy 15pcs at first and it just cost me $130 with shipping in all.
The quality is so amazing after i got my jewelries and the seller is also quite great and easy-going.I am preparing my next big orders .So happy today.

It is not legal. Those name brands are copyrighted, and using them without permission for profit is illegal. You'd be best served to stay away from the knockoffs and stick to the real thing or originals from local designers who chose to give you permission to sell their designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back