Is new jersey really allowed to pass laws violating 14th amendment

Status
Not open for further replies.

anothervictim

New Jersy has many laws on the books pertaining to the Division of youth and family services that clearly violate the 14th amendment plus 5 others.

4th they said the divion doesnt have to have probably cause and can search you home without a warrant even if it means breaking own a door to do so.

5th you are not entitled to due process. You are not entitled to discovery or anything to defend yourself

6th you are not allowed to face your accuser as their calls come from anonymous callers so they say.

8th they are allowed to make your children go to dr anfter dr until they find one who agrees with them. this is child abuse but legal for the state to do.

13th they force you into classes to shrinks and other drs and if you refuse they tell you you can never see your kids again. involuntary servitude/slavery

and the 14th which says the state cant make the above laws because they violate the bill of rights.

What is your legal question for us?

New Jersey can pass any law they want, however, any law that is not constitutionally compliant is null and void and unenforceable, except by criminals acting under color of law. All such laws must be challenged and those who violate their Oath of Office, should be charged with High Treason and held accountable. The problem is the sheeple allow these government criminals to run rampant and violate the inalienable rights of those they are elected to serve, with impunity.

Did any of these laws affect you personally (i.e. violate your constitutionally protected rights)?

Did you challenge any law(s) on record as unconstitutional in the lower court? If you did, you can challenge on appeal to a higher court. If not, you would have to file a federal complaint (Section 1983) and it will be a long winding road ahead with many pitfalls but not impossible.

(none of the above is legal advice, just my opinion - I'm not a licensed attorney)

Did any of these laws affect you personally (i.e. violate your constitutionally protected rights)?

Did you challenge any law(s) on record as unconstitutional in the lower court? If you did, you can challenge on appeal to a higher court. If not, you would have to file a federal complaint (Section 1983) and it will be a long winding road ahead with many pitfalls but not impossible.

(none of the above is legal advice, just my opinion - I'm not a licensed attorney)

The Judge said and I quote I dont care how many of your civil rights were violated. The point is they got into your home thats all that counts. I went to the court to get a copy of the transcripts and they said the judge said i couldnt have them.

The Judge said and I quote I dont care how many of your civil rights were violated. The point is they got into your home thats all that counts. I went to the court to get a copy of the transcripts and they said the judge said i couldnt have them.

Anybody can get transcripts; you may have to pay a huge amount for them, but you can get them since they are public information.

Also, if you want to challenge any of these laws, you have to do it in the lawsuit where they first came up. If you do not challenge them, then you have given up the rights to challenge them.

You also have a limited amount of time to file a Notice of Appeal. In most states, that's only 30 days and if you miss the deadline, any untimely appeal will be rejected. Courts just love to toss out anything they can on a technicality.

You also have a limited amount of time to file a Notice of Appeal. In most states, that's only 30 days and if you miss the deadline, any untimely appeal will be rejected. Courts just love to toss out anything they can on a technicality.

In New Jersey is 45 days. It is being filed this monday.

I filed a tort claim for the state siting violations of my 4th 5 th 6 th 8th 13th rights and also siting the 14th and listing the laws they are violationg.
My problem is NJ is so corrupt you cant find an honest person to talk to at all in this state.

And I was told this judge is allowed to speak to me any way she wants it HER court room.

As far as the transcripts, I asked for a court order after the last hearing to get the transcripts, as I have a public defender I an entitled to them for free under the law. Instead of issuing that order she issued an order barring me from getting them even if I paid for them. The state has totally financially destroyed us so I have no money to pay for them and we are in the process of trying to borrow what we need and having a friend try and get them. But the public defender said if she choose to seal it then we cant get them at all. And believe me she is the type of judge who would do it just to be vendictive.

I know you are probably thinking I am a nut. Most do, unless you have had this happen to you wouldnt believe a word of it.

Just to warn you if you just went through a civil case, the Supreme Court ruled the 8th Amendment only applies to a criminal case, of course this is absolute nonsense and is legislating from the bench.

The judge violates your 5th & 14th Amendment rights to equal protection and due process and 1st Amendment right to redress when she denies you the transcripts. She also violates her Oath of Office and commits sedition when she fails to protect your civil rights and shows blatant bias.

The judge is also a complete liar and fraud when she states it's HER courtroom. The courtroom is not her personal property, it belongs to The People and she is just a public servant.

I don't believe you're a complete nut, I know this is done on a regular basis in many courts across America. It happens more often than not.

Just to warn you if you just went through a civil case, the Supreme Court ruled the 8th Amendment only applies to a criminal case, of course this is absolute nonsense and is legislating from the bench.

The judge violates your 5th & 14th Amendment rights to equal protection and due process and 1st Amendment right to redress when she denies you the transcripts. She also violates her Oath of Office and commits sedition when she fails to protect your civil rights and shows blatant bias.

The judge is also a complete liar and fraud when she states it's HER courtroom. The courtroom is not her personal property, it belongs to The People and she is just a public servant.

I don't believe you're a complete nut, I know this is done on a regular basis in many courts across America. It happens more often than not.

I filed a complaint with the ACJC here in Jersey against the Judge. I filed a tort claim against the police and the state.

In the tort I filed violating 4th 6th 8th against the police and against the state i filed stating 4 5 6 8 13 14.
I put in the 13th because when DYFS gets involved if you dont do exactly what they say when they say it they tell you you will loose your kids forever and other nasty things. To me that makes involuntary servitude.

I still cant understand what a sealed juvie record from when my brother was 14 has to do with how i keep my house.

If the ACJC in New Jersey is anything like the Judicial Conduct Board (JCB) in Pa., it's absolutely worthless. The JCB is made up of judges and gets hundreds of complaints each year and does virtually nothing about them. Judges policing judges, now there's an unbiased bunch. Of course I'm not trying to tell you that you should not have filed, just the reality of the situation.

When you use the 13th Amendment in a DYFS case, you might want to use it as a complaint regarding your children as well. There is a publication that deals with a 13th Amendment issue for children in foster care, called Children as Chattel (click on it). In my opinion, there's also the additional issue that children in foster care are often made to work for the foster parents for no compensation. And further, that these children are always under threat of adoption, which is akin to marketing them for profit (similar to slavery).

Just some issues you should consider.

New Jersy has many laws on the books pertaining to the Division of youth and family services that clearly violate the 14th amendment plus 5 others.....

You really need to run for the legislature in your state.

You really need to run for the legislature in your state.

Funny my husband says the samething only I am not rich and it is very hard to do without money.

I have contacted my legislators and always the same story..vote for me then shut up I dont want to hear from you.

If the ACJC in New Jersey is anything like the Judicial Conduct Board (JCB) in Pa., it's absolutely worthless. The JCB is made up of judges and gets hundreds of complaints each year and does virtually nothing about them. Judges policing judges, now there's an unbiased bunch. Of course I'm not trying to tell you that you should not have filed, just the reality of the situation.

When you use the 13th Amendment in a DYFS case, you might want to use it as a complaint regarding your children as well. There is a publication that deals with a 13th Amendment issue for children in foster care, called Children as Chattel (click on it). In my opinion, there's also the additional issue that children in foster care are often made to work for the foster parents for no compensation. And further, that these children are always under threat of adoption, which is akin to marketing them for profit (similar to slavery).

Just some issues you should consider.

Very interesting reading. I bookmarked it so i can research all the laws sited to see if I can apply any to my case.

I just wish I could afford a real lawyer to help me with all this. You know the courts walk all over you if you go pro- se but I dont have the 10 grand retainer, and no one to borrow it from.

Thats another thing with New Jersey, the richer you are the more you get away with. You live pay check to pay check you are dirt beneath their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back