Asylum Is my friend grantable for asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowledgefreedo

I have a friend of mine who lives in Algeria,islamic community, who is an apostate (who left islma to an other belief). and in an islamic community an agnostic like him sufferes religeous persecution because of the nature of religion and the way it practiced in his country and the middle east.
here are some quotes from the koran,the holy book of islam:
: "Strongest among men in enmity to the Believers will you find the Jews and Pagans" (Sura 5, verse 85) and "Then fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them. And seize them, beleaguer them and lie in wait for them." (9:5).
in this link you will find a very critical analysis of the problem. the author,Daniel Pipe, devided islam and muslims into two categories aggressive and mild. in the country of my friend you find both kinds but the rate of the aggressive kind is high enough to produce a risk.
that was in terms of physical aggression, but the rate of losing many of your human rights is higher. human right like dignity, being subjected to issults..., to being employed and so forth.
the christian community represent there a minority, a very minority. my friend is an agnostic and may be there no more than 1000 agnotsic in a country of more than 32 million inhabitant. islam is the religion of the vast majority.
my friend, who is 22 years of age, don't say to any one that he believes islam countains many agrressive scriptures that should be modernized! and this is a further human right which is violated, the right to express one's believes and feeling.
my friend is no suffering from a depression and I'm very conserned of his casek. please if there is any advice that can save him from his misery. I'm all ears.
Is his case to be granted a political Asylum or any humanitarian program. I mean he can't show to the immigration or asylum that he was subjected to physical torture or some thing like that. what he can show is only the nature and the positionof the religion practiced by the majority of the people of his country towards an agnostic or a non-believer in religions.
regards

But i wonder if there is an other immigration procedure for his case. for example humanitarian or some thing lilke that. the political asylum is complicated and the risk of not returning home is high if the government of his country knows!
I have been waiting for replies long, please help! i don't arrive to get my friend from the middle ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back