Professional Malpractice Is it possible an ETHICAL civil plaintiffs attorney exists in lower NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

landonVkroll

I have thus far CREATED A NEW CAUSE OF ACTION under NY common law negligence…
BUT…
BECAUSE I have no AMBULANCE OR HOSPITAL BILLS related to the suit - I am having surprising difficulty at retaining new counsel FOR TRIAL - and the reason has been stated to me many times over by countless firms…
'You didn't lose a leg… eye… get hit by an xyz Company Truck in a crosswalk… Too bad - Otherwise - we see a case!"
After I have already litigated the case for over SIX YEARS…
Have taken it THROUGH THE ENTIRE NYS HIERARCHY OF COURTS - INCLUDING A FINDING FOR ME AS THE PLAINTIFF ON BEHALF OF A CLASS in OCT. 13' - AT NEW YORK'S HIGHEST COURT…
And yet I can't get decent counsel to assist with the case.
AM I going to have to ALSO win it at trial pro SE - after having argued it before the 7 justices of the state myself?

The website - complete with audio recordings of all of the interactions over eleven years - is going to be quite an embarrassing thing for many… When they are revealed to be who - and what - they actually are…
And that is most assuredly NOT the "public interest" or "civil rights" or even basic "personal injury" attorneys… BUT FOR BLOOD AND/OR BROKEN BONES or an unfortunate medical professional having committed an HONEST mistake.

I'm dealing with a defendant that committed acts under NY law which are for the civil jury a simple question of STRICT LIABILITY…
Where the tort was not possible UNTIL the defendant FIRST VIOLATED NY STATUTES…
And in furtherance - to prove it before ANy jury - defendant ALSO HAD TO BREACH A PUBLIC CONTRACT which redundantly STIPULATED TO SAME NY STATUTES which were clearly - and INDEFENSIBLY violated TO CAUSE THE INJURIES.

I'd be open to all kinds of arrangements - WITH DECENT, CAPABLE - AND ETHICAL COUNEL COMING INTO THE CASE TO ASSIST ME…

Otherwise - I have to let it rule my life for another few years - while I prosecute it myself from 500 miles away - traveling for appearances…

CAN IT REALLY BE… That EVERY member of the NY Bar is ONLY AN AMBULANCE CHASER?
Say it isn't so… Someone.

Seems you don't have a question, but a rant.

Sorry you can't find a lawyer to help you.

CAN IT REALLY BE… That EVERY member of the NY Bar is ONLY AN AMBULANCE CHASER?
Say it isn't so… Someone.

I see, YOU do have a question?

Of course not, there are never absolutes insofar as groups are concerned.

For instance, a handicapped attorney wouldn't fare too well chasing ambulances.
An older attorney, myself for example, wouldn't fare well chasing vehicles, either.

Besides, attorneys don't chase automobiles, not even ambulances.
That is an urban myth.
They hire others to chase ambulances. LOL

Some canines have been observed chasing automobiles.
Some canines have been observed NOT chasing automobiles.
So, see, there are no absolutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back