Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Is it legal to mail pee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I walk the dogs they stop to read the pee mail - does that count?

To whom and for what purpose?

If you're a doctor or hospital sending a sample to the CDC, yes, that's legal. If you're just trying to annoy someone, that's a different story and might be considered harassment. It would be a Federal offense if you sent it via the US Postal Service, so I'd be careful if I were you.

Someone offered to pay me to send them some. I told them I have to find out if it is legal first. So is it legal in this case?

we don't help people break the law

by fooling drug tests

i kinda wonder about someone who posts under melissa's bush?

My name is Melissa Bush, that's why I go by name melissabush. Well he never asked me if I had clean urine or not, so I was wondering if it was for a drug test too, but I'd think he would have asked me if I was clean. I am clean, but you wouldn't know that without asking me.

Ummm...then he's a pervert.

Stay away from him.

Since it's likely that he wants you to send it to him so that he can defraud an employer or potential employer with a fake drug test, while mailing it may not be illegal, providing it to him in any form can.

I'd stay out of this one. You don't want to be implicated in his fraud.

Ok, thanks for the info. I wasn't sure if it was illegal or not and I definately don't want to get a record from something like this. So, thanks everyone.

Its illegal to ship bio-hazards unless your permitted and its illegal to help someone cheat a drug test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back