Is doing pre trial intervention a waste of time?

rolloofnormandy

Jurisdiction
South Carolina
I was arrested in South Carolina a few years ago and I completed a pre trial intervention program, but just asking is doing pre trial intervention a waste of time?

is doing pre trial intervention a waste of time?

In most cases, those programs offer first time offenders (youthful & senior offenders, too) an opportunity to avoid the harsh sting of a criminal conviction, as well as the chance to continue gainful employment.

We are, after all, a nation of second chances.

In most cases, those programs offer first time offenders (youthful & senior offenders, too) an opportunity to avoid the harsh sting of a criminal conviction, as well as the chance to continue gainful employment.

We are, after all, a nation of second chances.
Honeslty idk if you're being serious or not. Just forget that I asked this question

I was arrested in South Carolina a few years ago and I completed a pre trial intervention program, but just asking is doing pre trial intervention a waste of time?

For a lot of defendants who do complete it successfully it is very much worthwhile. But in the end each person has to decide for himself/herself what amounts to a "waste of time."

after completing it my arrest got expunged, but i really don't care. It was a waste of time and has no benefits

The best way to avoid having to make such choices is to simply OBEY all of their laws.

If one OBEYS all of their laws, one will never run afoul of the justice system or law enforcement.

Only you can prevent your arrest, as well as your subsequent prosecution, by simply OBEYING all of their laws.

after completing it my arrest got expunged, but i really don't care. It was a waste of time and has no benefits

The benefit was that your conviction was expunged. If you didn't care then you should have taken the conviction.

Why are you coming here and asking a stupid question if you already know the answer?

Back