Investigated By FBI For Internet Posts.Am Pro-life And Run Pro-Peace Pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

franny56

Jurisdiction
New York
I am followed everywhere including job interviews and having difficulty finding work because of this constant harassment.Have never broken any law.What legal recourse do I have?

I am followed everywhere including job interviews and having difficulty finding work because of this constant harassment.Have never broken any law.What legal recourse do I have?

This isn't really a legal issue.
Your social media footprint is the issue.
Perhaps you can begin using a nom de plume or literary double in order to protect your real identity, like Zorro or the Lone Ranger, for instance.

This isn't really a legal issue.
Your social media footprint is the issue.
Perhaps you can begin using a nom de plume or literary double in order to protect your real identity, like Zorro or the Lone Ranger, for instance.
This is a serious legal issue.Political Activists are investigated all of the time,sorry You are wrong.

This is a serious legal issue.Political Activists are investigated all of the time,sorry You are wrong.

Arguing with a disgusting piece of human garbage LIKE me won't help you.
I'm a NOTHING, a NOBODY.
You need to make your case, assuming you have a case, to bigshots, the elites, not a peasant like me.
You don't like what i say, IGNORE me.
You did to me what you ALLEGE others are doing to you.
All I did was offer you my OPINION.
You don't like it, okay.
What you think, feel, believe, profess is a meaningful to ME, as what I relayed to you, okay.
We disagree, so what?
People disagree with me all the time.
The only time that isn't allowed is when I put on my "black robe:" and take the bench in my courtroom.
Now, you have yourself a beautiful day, okay?
Bless your little hear, amen.

And I think you need to inform yourself,Leslie that people are investigated all the time.
Like I said seek some mental health counseling. "All the time" is a bit of a stretch. Especially if you're pro-pregnancy (aka pro-life) - and especially in this administration. They love you all.

I very highly doubt anyone is following you or harassing you from the FBI. They have bigger fish to fry.

You were given the suggestion to use a fake name and post. If you don't like it oh well.

While doubtful the FBI cares one whit about your posts, unless you are making threats or suspected of committing a crime, employers frequently can and do google and social media searches of candidates. If your name is out there, employers may decide they do not care for how you conduct yourself online. That is legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back