Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Insane Monsters-in-Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttefly

I am divorced mother of 3, I fell in love with a younger man 6 yrs ago. We live in an isolated community. Ever since his parents found out we were together, they have been harassing me by coming to my workplace threatening me, saying that I've disrupted their home. I never call or go to their place. My boyfriend lives with me. The father calls and harasses my father (in another community), telling what kind of a religion and a father are you? My father is a pentecoastal paster where he is. They even went as far as requesting the Chief and Council (twice) to kick me out of town because I am living in sin and using the bible against our relationship. But Council couldn't grant their request because it's against my rights as a Canadian. Since then they have even harassed the Chief for his religious beliefs and accusing him of taking my side. They even spread false disgusting rumors about me and have lied to their son to break us up. This keeps happening for six years. The mother has even verbally assaulted my daughter and physically assaulted my son. They are insane!!! Please help, I need legal advise asap. Thank you.

A US based board cannot help you in Canada. The laws are not the same.

Please consult a solicitor in your community.

If violence, threats, or intimidation is (or has occurred), I suggest you contact the local constabulary.
Otherwise, do as told above.
You might also wish to speak with your chief, and ask him for wisdom, guidance, and counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back