Infinity G37S stolen (Insurance fraud)

Status
Not open for further replies.

josevel10

Infiniti G37S stolen (Insurance fraud)

I had a Car Infinity G37S that has the smart key and can not be stolen with out a key... See I was away for the weekend, left friday and came back monday, while I was gone my car was stolen. The only person that stay home was my brother which had a get together on saturday night (party) that was rated by the cops. Now I reported the car lost or stolen on monday and submitted all the paper work to the insurance company (Allstate) and I even sat down with the allstate investigator. A few days later they sent me a letter saying that my claim was denied because of the everything that I had provided them did not match with the way my car was stolen... They said that my car was stolen with MY OWN key and was driven from NJ to Brooklyn NY which is imposible because both keys were in my house the entire time while I was gone for the weekend, and when I came back they were both in the same spot. So now Im worry because allstate said that I am going to get some criminal charges for something I didnt do and because my claim was denied... Who ever did this didnt do it to sell part because they only took the rims, Navegation system, radio and air bags, and there was some type of explosive thrown in the car that did not manage to explode, but it did manage to burn the inside a little bit... I dont know what to do... They said that it looks like i set everything up...

Last edited:
If your car cannot be stolen without a key, how was it stolen, if not with your key? Is it possible that your key was taken from your house, used to steal your car, and then returned before Monday? And how is it that you misspell the name of your own car?

Last edited:
Problem

Well thats the only possible thing that came to mind, the problem is that there is no possible way for me to find out who could have possibly done that never mind proving it, even though the party was rated by cops. See, I understand taking the key but bringing it back??? and about Infiniti I know I always make that mistake... Sorry...

If you didn't do it, then someone with access to your keys did it and returned the keys. Frankly that seems bizarre to me, and the insurance company thinks its downright suspicious, which is why they're denying your claim. If they are wrongly denying your claim, you can sue them to pay under the policy. You'll need an insurance lawyer.

As far as criminal charges, my guess is the suspicious circumstances probably aren't enough to get you convicted. I trust you have a good alibi for the weekend.

Well I went camping with my church on that weekend, but to be honest is not looking to good for me no matter which alibi I have, from what all lawyers are telling me, every arrow is pointing at me except my finicial one, and the fact that I was never late on one of my payments... I guess I just have to sit tight and wait to see what happens... I just dont have a clue of what else to do... If you or anyone has any better advice I would really really appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back