Indecent exposure??

Youngone68

Jurisdiction
California
I was at a fast food place with NO boys and in a small spot; two toilets and a urinal. It was in a small space not like a bigger bathroom like target. I was walking to the other bathroom and didn't pull my pants up. I may have forgotten to pull my boxers up too. Midway to the next toilet a man came in. I didn't anticipate anybody coming in a bit foolishly at the time. I checked with him when I was done clearing the air and he wasn't concerned. Considering this is the bathroom and he didn't mind, how likely is it that assuming I forgot to pull my boxers up, I can be charged with indecent exposure?

What you described does not amount to a crime (with the details given). You will not be charged with anything. If you were going to be you would know already.

What you described does not amount to a crime (with the details given). You will not be charged with anything. If you were going to be you would know already.

The best way to discourage this type of thing is to not even entertain the nonsense questions.
The whole circumstance posted about is totally absurd.

Considering this is the bathroom and he didn't mind, how likely is it that assuming I forgot to pull my boxers up, I can be charged with indecent exposure?

You're kidding, right?

First of all, whether the man "cared" or not is legally irrelevant.

Second, I guarantee that event he least busy police department in California has better things to do with its time than something like this.

I suggest you give some long thought about what would possess you to walk from one bathroom to the other in a fast-food with your pants down.

Back