Inappropriate Gyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

EER6

Jurisdiction
Texas
I had an endometrial biopsy done and after the procedure the doctor touched me inappropriately. I did not say anything at the time because I was in shock. There was a nurse in the room but she had her back to us and could not see him even if she had turned around. He was sitting and the drape was over my legs. I did file a complaint with the Texas medical board but I am unsure if any other steps should be taken. I called the board hotline and asked if I should do anything and all they said was if it was a criminal offense to file a police report. I assume it is. But I'm just at a loss. I can't really prove anything. I found a few online reviews that the same doctor had made others uncomfortable and one even said not to go without a friend. But they were anonymous. Just confused, upset and not sure how to proceed. Thanks for any help you can give.

It might behoove you to visit with the nearest rape crisis center, or rape counselor.

There are many such agencies all over the country that do work helping victims of heinous crimes.

Once you understand a few things, you'll know what to do next and how to do it.

I regret you suffered such a horrendous fate at the hands of a supposed trusted professional.

Keep your head up, its NOT your fault.

The sooner you meet with a professional, the sooner you'll understand and be open to healing.

It might behoove you to visit with the nearest rape crisis center, or rape counselor.

There are many such agencies all over the country that do work helping victims of heinous crimes.

Once you understand a few things, you'll know what to do next and how to do it.

I regret you suffered such a horrendous fate at the hands of a supposed trusted professional.

Keep your head up, its NOT your fault.

The sooner you meet with a professional, the sooner you'll understand and be open to healing.

Thank you! I will look it up tomorrow. I appreciate the kind words.

If he is part of a larger medical practice you can also report it to the head of that practice. If this was at a hospital, you can report it there as well.

If he is part of a larger medical practice you can also report it to the head of that practice. If this was at a hospital, you can report it there as well.
Thank you. I will report it to his practice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back