Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft in need of legal direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho311

I will not disclose my name or identity for legal reasons but I am in desperate search of professional assistance and directions to which I can pursue the matter from where I stand from legal perspective. It may take up whole screen in order to explain the whole underlying circumstances in detail so I will briefly introduce without making any crucial omittance. I sold my car to an individual who fabricated himself as a local doctor and received a personal check--which was a not-smart-thing to do--but I immediately discovered that he intentionally committed a fraud. Thereof, I immediately reported the vehicle as stolen with Henderson police department. The car was "reportedly" recovered on the same night via GPS tracking system but I did not have any satellite tracking system installed on my vehicle such as lo jack, by Las Vegas Metro. And on the following night, around midnight, my residence was informerly raided by two individual who presented themselves as metro detectives in a street clothes accompanied by an uniformed patrol officer, without a warrant and a probable cause. They forced their way into my house and searched and also searched my vehicle without a consent. I was verbally abused and physically dragged across my driveway in front of my family and friends. I was actually dumb-founded by their reason justifying their actions: They accused me of leading a car theft ring and shipping overseas. I have done a independent research on my own and discovered that there never was a recovery report by these officers who claimed to recovered my vehicle via GPS tracking system and there wasn't any incident report filed for the incident at my residence. And crucial circumstantial evidence that I can provide at this moment is that "self-proclaimed" detective claimed that he was in contact with the perpetuator himself and he was providing all the information that I was in fact GTA ring-leader and he was working for me. on the contrary, he was actually contradicting himself because he told me he lost the person who stoled my vehicle in the foot race at the strip of las vegas. Under these circumstantial evidence, I have a hunch that they were all enacting under premediated scripted--simply conspired with the perpertuator to draw out the scenario in which everyone can escape without any consequences. I highly doubt those two street-clothed officers were the actual officers from the metro. What should I do from this point and on????

Last edited:
I just gotta copy of recovery report on my stolen vehicle which i should have been provided with "yellow" copy at the time of actual write-up, which I was never provided with; and the officer's name do not match with a person who improperly raided my residence and claimed that he's the one who recovered the vehicle, only few hours after I filed police report on the stolen vehicle. I know what I have provided is all circumstantial but how in the world anyone could have recovered a stolen vehicle within a few hours of GTA filing in a 5th floor of congested las vegas hotel parking structure, without any GPS tracking system? I can assure you that my vehicle did not have any kind of GPS tracking modul installed, such as lo-jack or factory integrated. this is why i believe there has been a setup between "friends," including the suspect. where should i begin my own research in order to obtain tangible facts to determine whether or not i have a case against any entity. thank you for your time and attention. here is my email address if anyone in the field of law desire to contact me for further information.

It seems obvious that you have a case against those responsible for the theft and your assault and the only problem remaining is the identity of the culprits. Our company deals with licensed private investigation services which we can provide upon request, although you can probably find reputable investigators on your own. However, it is usually cheaper to report these crimes to the police and let them do their job. You should have a significant amount of evidence to provide, especially multiple eyewitness accounts.

my cordial gratitude for your kind reply. I think my hunch is right about the whole ordeal but there is always a chance that my hunch is wrong, so are there steps that I can take from this point to affirm the hunch, and then hire an private investigator in order to discover hard facts???? frankly, I do not want to spend thousands of dollars where there is no possibility for success. but I am definitely interested in hiring an private investigator as to find out what exactly happened and eventually, file a law suit againt whoever involved and possibly the police department. and if there is a way I can verbally converse for reasonable fee, i am definitely inclined to a consultation with a lawyer, like yourself. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back