in need of a credible lawyer in ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

grmgrm

my husband got arrested because he was just trying to protect his property from the repo men who deceived him and pretended to buy our property. he thought they were robberers so defended our property. he was being charged of aggravated assault and the judge set a very high bail higher the the bail set for the a guy had stole from my in-law's. i cant believe the kind of justice we have.

so until now we cant afford to pay for bail because his private lawyer is very lousy couldnt even lower it to something we can afford. my husband has been in jail for more than 2 months. his lawyer missed the court dates and does not communicate regularly. my husband has the right for a speedy trial but the one we thought would be defending him is the one causing him the delay. we are going to lose our house if my husband stays in jail for a long time. we cant afford to pay a very unreasonable bail.

i just want to ask what good it will do if we file a complaint against his lawyer.

and if there's anyone who knows a good defense lawyer in ID who has a good credibility and goodwill to handle our case.

most of the lawyers we consulted asks for cash upront.:confused:

please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back