improper lane changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

raisin

I just got pulled over and the officer said I cut him off and he had to slam on his brake to avoid accident.
I did not cut him off . He was in a motor cycle and I could see clearly that he was a cop. It would've been very stupid to cut him off. I am planning on taking this to the court, however my friends told me that my word agains the officer. The judge most likely will believe the officer. This is my first ticker BTW.
What should I do?

Thanks

Improper Lane Change

just got pulled over and the officer said I cut him off and he had to slam on his brake to avoid accident. I did not cut him off . He was in a motor cycle and I could see clearly that he was a cop. It would've been very stupid to cut him off. I am planning on taking this to the court, however my friends told me that my word agains the officer. The judge most likely will believe the officer. This is my first ticker BTW.
What should I do?

Your friends are correct. It will be in your best interest to show up on your court date and see if you can negotiate for a no points violation or take traffic school/deferment if either one is offered in your state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back