Other Immigration Law Immigration problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarapetyanSilva

Hi I need an advise my fiancee got sentence in 2006 for aggrevated felon he was sentenced in Nevada he had a green card before he got sentenced but unfortunately we didn't know if his gone take the dill 1 1/2 years they will take him to immigration after he serves his time, so they did took hem and put deport on his case but my country didn't recognized him so after 7 monts off fits with immigration i brought hem home and sense then he is reporting to immigration every 3 or 5 months and he still has no green card. But i am already wont to apply for him i am a citizen of USA and sins then he was clean for his record, has no criminal or any other problems that was his first and last case he ever had is it possible to get his green card back if we get married and it will be already 10 years next year do you thing we can appeal for his green card. Do we have any chance to get it bake? Thank you

You will want to run this by an immigration criminal law attorney & see if there is anything he/she can suggest/do to help (get his/her opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back