Immigration Law Outline

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz

Does anyone have an Immigration Law Outline
Preferably keyed to Legomsky's "Immigration and Refugee Law and Policy"
Any outline will do. Im desperate. Thanks

I am in need of one too! There is a casenote legal brief keyed to legomsky's 3rd edition which isn't too far from his newest one. It can be found at www.lawbooks.com. I also bought the nutshell, it's nothing spectacular. Please let me know if you find anything. ;)

Our legal outlines will all be back online this weekend, as will our legal directory. I think you'll really like it.

Please feel free to send any outlines you'd like to donate to our growing repository or just upload them yourselves. I'm hoping our resource will help law students everywhere with their arduous task of outlining all they have learned in the few hours they have to prepare! :D Best of luck on your exams!

spellbound1995 said:
:confused: I was not able to find an immigration law outline. Did anyone find one?
THe rest of the outlines will be back up later today. They are being placed in the new download interface. Sorry for the delay as we realize they were not downloadable. Thanks.

Immigration outline

I was cruising the web, and found this interesting new site, www.lawresourceexchange.com. It's some kind of a searchable marketplace for people to buy and sell their outlines. They have a whole bunch of free outlines that they've posted that they've gotten across the web. I saw a few immigration outlines up - not sure if they're any good.

They actually have a referral program going on right now, so if you happen to join, enter in my username, jshih, as the referral and I think you can make up to $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back