Overstay, Illegal Status im a british born citizen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie

I am a British born citizen who is pregnant for my boyfriend of 3yrs however he is an overstaying. He did not enter the country illegally but he has been refused from the home office. However, the last letter we received from them was obviously not written pertaining to his case they just simply changed the name and address at the top. For example, the letter stated he should return to India when he is in fact Nigeria. We have been scammed by dodgy solicitors before so I am personally trying to gather all information necessary before choosing another one. Please is there any advice you could give??

Thank you in advance

I am a British born citizen who is pregnant for my boyfriend of 3yrs however he is an overstaying. He did not enter the country illegally but he has been refused from the home office. However, the last letter we received from them was obviously not written pertaining to his case they just simply changed the name and address at the top. For example, the letter stated he should return to India when he is in fact Nigeria. We have been scammed by dodgy solicitors before so I am personally trying to gather all information necessary before choosing another one. Please is there any advice you could give??

Thank you in advance

This is a US focused law forum.
I suggest you advise him to discuss the matter with a solicitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back