If i have misdemeanor charge

J

Jcris

Jurisdiction
New York
Hi i have a misdemeanor charge because my ex and i had an argument and she call the cops ...long story short i went to court and the case was weak so instead they gave me a plea bargin to wait an additional 2 years before i can apply for my citizenship, attend anger management class and community service (im a current green card holder)
Im wondering if this case will affect me if i should file a petition for my wife who is a foreigner. .....i appreciate all the help i can get

Hi i have a misdemeanor charge because my ex and i had an argument and she call the cops ...long story short i went to court and the case was weak so instead they gave me a plea bargin to wait an additional 2 years before i can apply for my citizenship, attend anger management class and community service (im a current green card holder)
Im wondering if this case will affect me if i should file a petition for my wife who is a foreigner. .....i appreciate all the help i can get

You can have all the legal help you buy.
You can find many licensed immigration lawyers willing to assist you for a fee.
Otherwise, contact the agency that makes the decisions which you are wondering about: www.uscis.gov

Back