Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft if i can go to any other store in a chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

registered_user

hello.
i have a question. I have been charged with the petty theft in the store. it was shoplifting. i got caught and they called the police. the police didn't put me into jail. they gave me the ticket and let me go. there were already 2 couts and i am expecting another one but there was no solution yet. I mean the case was not closed yet. It was my first time and the petty theft was for 155$. It was committed in a big store and there are many stores in a chain. I think i am not allowed at the store i was caught any more abd I was wondering if i am allowed to shop to any other stores in a chain. May be i can go till there is no solution? even if i go how do they know it's me? pls help me
thanks in advance

As we don't now what you received, it is impossible to tell. I would say that you should probably not go back to the store until everything is resolved. Common sense would say it is asking for trouble...

registered user said:
hello.
i have a question. I have been charged with the petty theft in the store. it was shoplifting. i got caught and they called the police. the police didn't put me into jail. they gave me the ticket and let me go. there were already 2 couts and i am expecting another one but there was no solution yet. I mean the case was not closed yet. It was my first time and the petty theft was for 155$. It was committed in a big store and there are many stores in a chain. I think i am not allowed at the store i was caught any more abd I was wondering if i am allowed to shop to any other stores in a chain. May be i can go till there is no solution? even if i go how do they know it's me? pls help me
thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back