Other Immigration Law i130 Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacramento

Dear

What do you do, if your US Citizen petitioner went with you to your initial i130 and i485 interview and decided not to want to continue the process with you any longer for reasons best know to her? Are there any other options you can take to get to conditioner green card?

In the first place she went with me to our two interviews. The first one went well. That was in January. She later decided to move back to California. I talked to her to stay here and she said that she cannot be here without a job. During our second interview in April for the i130, she flew in from California and did not come with her ID Badge. However, the interviewer allowed her to sit the interview. She did not do well with this interview. She could not remember my date of birth nor my cell phone number. Two weekends ago, I flew to California to visit her and she could not even come at the hotel to spend time with me. She is presently staying at her parent's house because before we left Sacramento, CA, we turn the house we were renting over to the landlord. I am getting confused. If I called her she will only respond with text messages. I am worried that she is doing something behind my back. What really can I do? We are still waiting on the USCIS to respond to us regarding the i130 interview. I still have not received my conditioner green card yet.

Can you help me with an advice as to what to do if she decides not to continue the process with me?

well I think if she does not want to continue the process with you there is nothing you can do, not right now anyways. But you know maybe you should ask her what exactly is going on, maybe she is just scared you will have to stay there. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back