I would like to know what the paragraph I'm posting means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUCRU2

The court after receiving the labcorp results finding that Mr. Beltran is not the biological father of the child Cheyenne
will make the appropriate finding that Mr. Beltran has no standing at all in this case.

Assuming that Mr. Beltran is trying to get custody or visitation, the court is saying "No, sorry".

A few more details might help though.

Thanks. I'm just interested if it's saying when they receive the results or that they have them. Mr. Beltran is the biological father so why they are saying he's not is beyond me.He's the only one that could be her father and he's not on the birth certificate because he was in jail at the time. For minor mishap.

It says "will" make the appropriate finding... so I thought maybe they were waiting in the results.

Thanks. I'm just interested if it's saying when they receive the results or that they have them. Mr. Beltran is the biological father so why they are saying he's not is beyond me.He's the only one that could be her father and he's not on the birth certificate because he was in jail at the time. For minor mishap.

It says "will" make the appropriate finding... so I thought maybe they were waiting in the results.

All I know is a DNA test done properly by qualified personnel is never wrong.

If the DNA says Harry is the dad, Jerry can't be the dad.

Scientifically, ONLY one sperm from one male can fertilize one egg.

No matter what mom says, thinks, desires, or believes; DNA doesn't lie.

In this case, if the words are accurate, Mr. Beltran is not the father.

He could have been in prison, but is not that baby's daddy.

That is, if the words recited by the court, herein above, are accurate.

It COULD be, as you SUSPICION, that if Mr. Beltran is found NOT to be the daddy; the court will rule that he has no standing anymore. That's odd, because a court rules only on what it is asked to rule. It doesn't give a plaintiff more than he seeks, and doesn't rule on issues not under litigation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back