Criminal Law I was granted asylum 1 year but now i go a crminal ticket!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hesowy

i have a question about my immigration and was wondering if someon can help me!!

i had 2 felonies before in 2008 and was almost deported back to egypt ive been in the united states all my life but never became a citizen anyway, when i cought my felonies and took a 6month plea deal i was sent to jail and rite away i got immigration hold. after going threw immigration i was granted full religion asylum. that was in aug.18 2010 they said i can get my green card back in 1year but now i just got a criminal ticket like 2weeks ago!! will that effect my green card..
the chrge was: disobey a lawfull comand by law enforcement.. a criminal ticket...
the state trooper said she told me to move my car and i didnt!! WILL THAT EFFECT ME FROM GETTING MY GREEN CARD BACK?
PLEASE HELP ME!!

Dude, seriously, I hope they do deport you.

We have enough native born criminals without importing them.

Unfortunately, if they didn't kick you with two prior felonies, you can chill a few months and get back to doing them real serious crimes.

Obama and Big Sis aren't in a deporting mood. More than likely you're safe until 2013. By then, they'll have forgotten about you.

You're a one man crime wave, aren't you?

Good work, dude, keep it up!!!

I dont think you understand my question!!! Pluse im in collage now and im in the rite track and i aint losing my asylum over sum dumb criminal ticket for not moving my car...
And for ur 411 people that have asylum become citizen jack ass i dnt need rude comments im under enought stress.

I think you have an incomplete understanding of how immigration laws work.

And given your attitude here, I suggest you go and pay an attorney to listen to your rudeness.

Already did this morning and he said does not effect my staute its only a criminal traffic ticket... So that goes of all yall.. All i did was not move me car plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back