Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders i was convicted as a person in a position of trust as a tutor i have never been a tutor

• Thread Starter silverlining80012
  • Start date
S

silverlining80012

Jurisdiction
Colorado
I am a convicted sex offender in a position of trust. it has recently come to my attention, that i was labeled as a tutor. i have never ever been a tutor for schools, private or otherwise. i have never received compensation sex, drugs, money or anything else. i was asked why didn't my attorney address this at the time, i have no idea, i was in shock most of the time. i have a ten to life sentence and have done just over five. however i still need to know if this is something that can be looked into as my sentence could have been nothing as the minor was 17, or at least a misdemeanor. can someone please help me.

I am a convicted sex offender in a position of trust. it has recently come to my attention, that i was labeled as a tutor. i have never ever been a tutor for schools, private or otherwise. i have never received compensation sex, drugs, money or anything else. i was asked why didn't my attorney address this at the time, i have no idea, i was in shock most of the time. i have a ten to life sentence and have done just over five. however i still need to know if this is something that can be looked into as my sentence could have been nothing as the minor was 17, or at least a misdemeanor. can someone please help me.

Were you serving in any capacity for a church, religious organization, school, college, charitable organization, etc?

How did you come to be around the 17 year old?

Why didn't you read the charge sheet or indictment?

Were you convicted, or did you take a plea?

What do the prison inmate legal beagles tell you about your chances for post-conviction relief?

Back